Friday, July 7, 2023

How Can I Tell You How Much You Mean To Me

Jesus.....

What words can I use to describe the joy that knowing you brings me every day?
How can I say so completely what it means to have you in my life and your love?
I want to express to you my feelings in the most adoring and caring way 
And send my true praise, honor and gratitude to you with thanks to Heaven above. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding with me that's there at any hour...
I am grateful for your mercy and forgiveness knowing I'm not perfect at all
I adore your breathtaking anointing that flows so freely and your wondrous power 
Thank you for your kindness and care that is always there whenever I may call. 

You are my true best friend I can always count on and tell all my greatest needs to...
The light of new life always right beside me showing me the next step I should take 
The great foundation that always keeps me grounded in everything I should do
My greatest source of wisdom and divine knowledge teaching me what dreams I should make. 

Lord,  I dedicate my whole life to you, my heart,  my soul and all that I am.....
Honor comes by living a life serving you in every real way 
I want to always give you glory and follow the guidance of your mighty hand 
Jesus you give me purpose, strength, and endurance as I strive to face each new day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...