Saturday, July 8, 2023

You Are My Strength For Each Day

My Jesus...

You are the rugged strength that helps me take another step and smile for every new day...
The anchor that plants the seeds of a new tomorrow and the light of a promise so true 
You give me endurance  that shows me to never give up but continue along the way 
No matter what the weather may seem I can succeed because with you by me I can make it through. 

You're the love that surrounds me and fulfills me to work hard and be better than I am...
The breathtaking peace that floods my very being and begins to create someone so brand new 
The mercy and compassion that shows new things and dreams according to your wondrous hands
The powerful anointing that flows like blessings and revival coming down from you.

You are the source of a pure unending happiness that no one can ever try to explain...
The only source for all solutions that are sought and needed for every new day 
The healing oil that permanently takes away any fear, doubt,  worry and unending pain 
My Jesus,  you are the never-ending source of a faith filled life
and the only one real way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...