Saturday, July 29, 2023

Wrap Me In Your Love

My Jesus...

I need a touch of your spirit more than ever in a big way...
I want to feel the very essence of your love all around me
Please fill me with your strength and power each and every new day 
Begin a great and mighty work right now that shows so perfectly. 

I feel so alone and frightened about everything and more...
I long to rest in you and see the wondrous work of your great hands 
Let your spirit guide me and structure my confused heart to its core
Lord I come before you in prayer seeking the details of your great plan.

My Lord you already know everything that I cannot see...
I stop leaning on my own mind and give it all to you at best 
You will make a beautiful path that is structured fine just for me
A seed of hope planted to provide blessings and great happiness. 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...