Friday, July 14, 2023

Healing Ràin

My Jesus...

They break my heart and spirit with a cruelty in every way...
Making me feel horrible and not worth anything at all
It takes away my strength, endurance, and the joy I need each day 
Demeaning me as a person and setting me up for a fall.

My heart cries out with an aching pain that no one would soon believe...
All of the tears and hurt begin to flow freely from my eyes 
I reach out for mercy as a hurting heart in such dire need
That is when I receive an answer that's a perfect fit and wise.

You surround me with a calming love that inspires me to grow...
Then pick me up in your hands to begin to rebuild and restore 
Just when I thought things look horrible is when you want me to know 
You are working diligently and have such perfect things and more. 

You have seen all I've been going through and it's not been in vain...
Healing has begun to join everything and make it brand new
Your perfect love and grace is taking away all of the hard felt pain 
And turning it all into praise and glory pledging it all unto you. 

You tell me how important and beautiful I am in all ways..
I am your unique and special masterpiece so beloved and true 
I should seek your will and plan for every moment of all my days 
For the awesome joy of who I am and what I need comes from you. 

Lord, you are my healing rain ☔ that restores, refreshes and renews...
There's not one obstacle that can change this adoration I see
I simply need to seek my restoration and healing in you 
For only your vision matters Lord and is important to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...