Friday, July 28, 2023

The Meaning

Dear Jesus...

What do people see every time that they look at me?
I see their odd looks and it hurts me down to the core
I wish I could let the real me shine so perfectly 
This way they can understand that I am so much more. 

But first I need to define myself in the right way...
Looking to your mighty heart for what I need to see
I am defined by who I am in you every day
My goals to work on that with faith so diligently. 

I want people to see the beauty of your great love...
And your presence in me filling me with happiness 
Who I am defined to be comes from you from above 
As a result I'm a beautiful person that's blessed. 

Lord I pray that you'll help me to show them what is so real...
And to see the true meaning finally in my eyes 
My purpose is linked to our bond and the love we feel 
For a life lived in your anointing is purely wise!






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...