Sunday, July 30, 2023

Healing Oil

My Jesus...

I feel so miserable inside and just don't want to do anything...
My heart feels so distant and alone like no one really seems to care
This spirit is drained of energy looking for some real comforting 
I am so weak and run down with more than my spirit can bear.

Suddenly a small glimmer opens and shines something new down just for me...
I can feel a beautiful warmth begin to overcome all that I am
Healing oil of promise flows from your heart of grace so breathtakingly 
And so begins the great wonder of a mighty and mysterious plan.

My faith and trust are charged even more as I see your presence now so true...
Everything broken is starting to be made whole and normal once again 
I rise to my feet to say that I'm a new person wholesome and brand new
I give all praise, honor and Thanksgiving to my Savior and best friend. 

Jesus you are my healing oil and breath of life from Heaven above..
Thank you for always having it there to heal freely and abundantly 
It's one of the most special blessings and generous gifts I can think of
Lord thank you for your special well of healing oil always there for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...