Sunday, July 2, 2023

Jesus, My Healer And Peace

Jesus.....

You are my healer and perfect peace that flows abundantly...
Like 🍯 honey from Heaven your anointing fills my heart  and soul
I pray that you see seeds of hope in the essence  of me
And that the power of your beautiful love and grace make me whole.

Lord. Let me be your vessel and  instrument for the mission true. 
Let the rhythm of who you are guide my feet in every way
I want to follow your vision and be a masterpiece for you 
Striving to be like you is my greatest goal every day. 


My.Jesus there is my no one else like you
I know that I  have a very specific place in your  heart 
so grand 
I am your humbled servant and student my whole  life through 
Lord I am now ready to take  your place and follow your great  plan.













No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...