Friday, July 21, 2023

The Strength For One More Step

My Precious Jesus.....

Take this imperfect vessel into your mighty hands on this day...
Work a wonderful miracle of great joy as only you can 
Help me to begin my pathway walk in a miraculous way 
Guided by the light of your sweet love and inspired by your plan.

Cover me with your anointing to keep me safe and in your care...
Give me a tool kit of your blessings that covers every need 
The grounded faith and trust to know that you will always be right there 
All I have to do is hope with my heart and forever believe. 

Give me the powerful strength to take one more step with happiness...
And to continue on no matter the clouds that may come along 
You will be my anchor and will be there to give me your very best 
Helping me to have endurance and perseverance as my song.

Help me to never quit but to fully lean on my faith so true....
Standing upon the strength of the real bond that we will always share
I can always have the seeds of success in everything I do 
Because the real beauty of your pure grace and love are always there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...