Tuesday, August 22, 2023

All That I Require

My Awesome Jesus...

When I have a need, I quickly reach out for you...
And lay it before your throne in a loving way 
Knowing you want me to prosper in all I do
I trust you will take care of it and bless my day. 

You will give me great tools to take each step and more...
I don't ever have to ask questions or complain 
I just have to look to you for the things in store 
And be in prayer as I softly call out your name.

When I have a doubt,  I claim your powerful hold...
And let my faith attack my fears with Heaven's might
For you will fill me with your love and grace so bold
I know my devotion is pleasing in your sight. 

I know never to wonder or be in dismay...
For you will take care of me and help when I call
You will be my lifeline I'll need for every day
My foundation and strength that'll take care of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...