Tuesday, August 22, 2023

All That I Require

My Awesome Jesus...

When I have a need, I quickly reach out for you...
And lay it before your throne in a loving way 
Knowing you want me to prosper in all I do
I trust you will take care of it and bless my day. 

You will give me great tools to take each step and more...
I don't ever have to ask questions or complain 
I just have to look to you for the things in store 
And be in prayer as I softly call out your name.

When I have a doubt,  I claim your powerful hold...
And let my faith attack my fears with Heaven's might
For you will fill me with your love and grace so bold
I know my devotion is pleasing in your sight. 

I know never to wonder or be in dismay...
For you will take care of me and help when I call
You will be my lifeline I'll need for every day
My foundation and strength that'll take care of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Would We Be Without That Grace

Jesus  Where would we be without that grace that holds us so completely in Your care That beautiful and amazing love that holds us so perfec...