Monday, August 7, 2023

No Greater Love

Jesus...

Sometimes my heart yearns to know that someone truly does care about me...
As my feet walk upon life's pathway searching for real happiness 
My soul wants to find direction and success so perfectly 
I try to always exhibit strength and to give my very best. 

Just at that moment your love comes like pure light on a stormy day...
And I can feel the great fire of your anointing everywhere 
You take me in your embrace in a mighty life changing way
To show me that you adore me and with mercy you do care.

I am so precious to you and valuable more than words can say...
I never have to doubt but draw closer to you even more 
And you will surely take all of my emptiness and doubt away 
If I ever want to know who cares just call and look to Heaven's door!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...