Sunday, August 13, 2023

My Jesus Teach Me Your Love

Lord I come before your throne with a heavy heart of sadness...
It's becoming painful and horrible to bear anymore 
I want to know your anointing and such peace and happiness 
I have so much stress and constant worry at my spirits core.

I give it all to you now with abundant humility...
I ask you for a miracle and to now take full control 
Do a wondrous work so that all the curious hearts see
That you make everything perfect and your grace makes it whole. 

I want to live according to your mighty perfect sweet love...
But there's so much knowledge and wisdom that I need from you 
Teach me how to see by guiding with mercy from above 
Lord teach me and let your love guide me in all that I may do. 

I want to see now through the window of your mighty and sweet love...
I need you to be a part of who I am so completely 
Ignite me with your fire and all the good things you can think of
Make me your wonderful new creation in which you are pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...