Sunday, August 13, 2023

My Jesus Teach Me Your Love

Lord I come before your throne with a heavy heart of sadness...
It's becoming painful and horrible to bear anymore 
I want to know your anointing and such peace and happiness 
I have so much stress and constant worry at my spirits core.

I give it all to you now with abundant humility...
I ask you for a miracle and to now take full control 
Do a wondrous work so that all the curious hearts see
That you make everything perfect and your grace makes it whole. 

I want to live according to your mighty perfect sweet love...
But there's so much knowledge and wisdom that I need from you 
Teach me how to see by guiding with mercy from above 
Lord teach me and let your love guide me in all that I may do. 

I want to see now through the window of your mighty and sweet love...
I need you to be a part of who I am so completely 
Ignite me with your fire and all the good things you can think of
Make me your wonderful new creation in which you are pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Your Anointing Fulfills Me

My Savior  Your glory is the wonderful light that uplifts me in so many ways  It gives me inspiration to know that You are always with me an...