Friday, August 4, 2023

Sometimes I Just Don't Understand

Jesus...

Sometimes I just don't understand things that confuse my heart with fear...
I know deep inside that at every moment you are in control 
Yet things seem cloudy even though I know that you are so near
And my feelings òf doubt and uncertainty has taken a toll. 

I lift my heart toward Heaven pleading mercy at your mighty feet...
Asking forgiveness and feeling sadness for my sorry ways 
Longing for your touch and restoration to make me so complete 
Looking forward to our greater bond in the coming, stronger days. 

A beautiful light begins to cover me so majestically...
I can feel a miracle plant seeds and suddenly now take place 
You begin to give me solutions and closure so perfectly 
As you give me peace and wrap me in your arms and loving embrace. 

I never have to doubt, question  or be bewildered any more...
For Lord, you always know everything and have my very best 
I just need to come with humbleness and grace to Heaven's great shore
Place it at your feet and with Thanksgiving you'll take care of the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...