Sunday, August 6, 2023

A Breathtaking Rose In The Garden

Jesus...

You are my best friend and my everything who enriches me day by day...
Your perfect grace picks me up in your arms of love and works miracles mightily 
Filling me with your characteristics of honor in a splendid and marvelous way
Restoring and rebuilding a masterpiece is a special joy for you to see.

You take this masterpiece in your hand and caress it with tender sweet care...
Fill it with the sweet fragrance of your anointing for all to see
Letting your precious daughter know that no matter what you'll always be there
And you will provide every need and desire now for all eternity. ⁰

You are my protector and defender who can do everything and much more...
The mentor and great healer who can see all of life so beautifully 
I place my heart and spirit into your hands and can't wait to see what's in store 
You are the  shadow of mighty love for me to do for eternity


 







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...