Thursday, August 24, 2023

The Symphony

My Jesus...

Please let your healing power flow like sweet oil within me...
Making everything brand new and restoring great health once again 
I give you my praise and adoration in totality 
You are every good thing that I need and my precious best friend. 

You help me to take new steps with strength and power so true..
You give me new hope and inspiration for all that I need 
My Savior you are my refreshing source in all that I may do
My bright light of life that gives me promise to succeed. 

Even though I'm drained right now, I feel your love always...
Rebuilding piece by piece to a status greater than before 
I'm looking forward to Heaven's glory in the coming days 
Jesus I want to feel your anointing and your love much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...