Tuesday, August 15, 2023

You Are My Strength

Precious Jesus...

You are the rugged strength that allows me to go on my way...
The light of hope that encourages me to give it all I can 
The uplifting inspiration I need for every day 
My source of all that controls with your mighty great command. 

You are my holy strength that calls me and draws me closer to you...
My instrument of anointing that fills me with your great care
Blessing me with your word and spirit in everything I do
My strength of heart that helps me with it all and is always there. 

You are my mighty strength and foundation upon which I can stand...
Just having your spirit within me I can do anything 
I know you're my Savior and have it all in your powerful hands 
I am thankful for our bond and the strength and blessings it brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...