Friday, August 11, 2023

The Crossroad

Jesus...

I place my feet upon the path yet don't know the true way...
Everything seems so odd and confusing at best 
I wonder which way I should take that would brighten my day 
And bring me the greatest joy and delightful happiness. 

I don't have the real wisdom to know which one would be right...
So I come on bended knee before you and start to pray
Asking for your help and to make me pleasing in your sight 
Show me your great will and plan and guide me along the way. 

So each time I come to a pathway crossroad I'll see you...
Then I won't have to wonder or be afraid anymore
You'll show me the real solution and help me in all I do
Opening up opportunities with blessings in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...