Saturday, August 19, 2023

My Lord, You Are My Heart Beat

Jesus...

You are the fuel that ignites the fire of my heart for each brand new day...
The gentle calm that brings tranquility and joy at its greatest 
The breath of anointing that touches me and helps me in every way 
The wind of promise that blows with strength and endurance to show me I'm blessed. 

You are the food of life that nurtures every part of me with such great things...
The lighthouse of guidance that will always be there whenever I may call 
The song of delight that brings inspiration and makes my heart  sweetly sing
My foundation of wisdom that will stand rugged and true through it all.

You are my reasoning, my solution and all that I need and much more...
I give you all glory, honor and praise and everything you are due 
My Jesus, I want to envision all the great things you have in store 
I would be lost and virtually nothing if I'd walk on without you. 

My Jesus you are my heartbeat, my purpose and all that I long to be...
I can feel you moving diligently and working with Heavenly power 
Every part of who you are is now slowly becoming a part of me
I seek more of you with great yearning and anticipation every hour. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...