Tuesday, August 1, 2023

You Are My Purpose

My Breathtaking Jesus...

You are the purpose for every new moment in my day...
The reason why I look for brighter things and take one more step 
My mentor that I reach out for in all that I do or say 
The greatest example and definition of true success. 

You are the wondrous breath of life that fills me for greater things...
My Provider and my Healer that tends to my every care
You are the song of beauty that always makes my spirit sing 
The hands of love, sweet  mercy and grace that are always there.

You are my best friend and the light that starts every morning...
My goal in life is to bring joy and honor unto thee
My Jesus living for you and pleasing you means everything 
Jesus I live for you and love you for all eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...