Friday, November 24, 2023

A Grateful Spirit- A Prayer Of Devotion

My Jesus...

How can I express how grateful I am for all that comes from you?
There's a flow of anointing that enriches every part of me
It gives me a sense of inspiration that is wondrous and true 
And shows me special insight into all you want me to be. 

How can I express how grateful I am for who you are in me?
You are the breath that helps me and sustains me each bright new day 
The beautiful light and guidance for each place that I need to be
My wisdom and understanding that's there to show me the way. 

How can I express how grateful I am for your patience so grand...
You are my Savior,  my best friend,  and all that I'll need and more 
I give you honor for your presence on which I will always stand 
I love you my precious Savior so much more than ever before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...