Sunday, November 26, 2023

You Are The Light Of My Heart

My Jesus...

My heart desires the breathtaking beauty of your sweet presence each day...
To fill every moment and start within me something great and brand new
I want to feel your magnificent movement in a very special way 
And be your faithful, devoted vessel in everything I do. 

I want to learn all of the wonderful things about you and much more...
To lay everything before you with an open heart without delay
Waiting with anticipation, faith and trust for all you have in store 
And listening with attentiveness for the words you have to say. 

I take the mighty refreshment of your love as it fills my heart so true...
And the movement of your grace as it restores and rebuilds me to my core
I send all praise, honor and glorification sweet Father unto you 
For you are the love of my life and all that I am truly living for!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...