Saturday, November 18, 2023

The Thanksgiving 🙏 Prayer

My Jesus.....

Please help me to remember what's important every day...
And to realize that life is a precious gift from above 
Keep my heart true and fill it with gratitude in every way 
Teach me how to always lean on your abundant,  perfect love. 

As your beauty flows from your heart, teach me how to give praise with care...
To realize every moment is a gift crafted for me
Understanding that no matter what you will always be there 
Crafting a beautiful adventure as you can perfectly. 

So on Thanksgiving,  I kneel before you with adoration...
Pledging with all that I am to make a brand new journey start
I lift up your name with praise and love and all celebration
Thank you for being my life love and the center of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...