Saturday, November 18, 2023

The Thanksgiving 🙏 Prayer

My Jesus.....

Please help me to remember what's important every day...
And to realize that life is a precious gift from above 
Keep my heart true and fill it with gratitude in every way 
Teach me how to always lean on your abundant,  perfect love. 

As your beauty flows from your heart, teach me how to give praise with care...
To realize every moment is a gift crafted for me
Understanding that no matter what you will always be there 
Crafting a beautiful adventure as you can perfectly. 

So on Thanksgiving,  I kneel before you with adoration...
Pledging with all that I am to make a brand new journey start
I lift up your name with praise and love and all celebration
Thank you for being my life love and the center of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When You Whisper I Love You

Jesus  When You whisper 'I love you ', everything comes alive so bright  I can see with dedication all that is now in front of me  I...