Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Reflective Praise

My Jesus...

You are the light that beautifully brightens my heart every day...
The wondrous joy that gives me reason, purpose, and much more
The breathtaking power that takes me every step of the way 
You are everything I desire and am yearning for. 

You are the ideal, sweet peace that calms my heart so perfectly...
The assurance all will work out because you are in control 
The 🔥 fire of eternal life that burns so bright within me
You are the bread of life that fills my spirit and makes me whole. 

You're the center of my heart and everything I long to be...
My Savior who takes care of me and my lifelong, true best friend 
Help me to be like you and sing your praises so happily
I want to exhault you my Jesus until the very end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...