Saturday, November 11, 2023

Positive Seeds

My Jesus.....

I can hear your voice sweetly whispering wise lessons of love to me...
Something that I need to take mind of and work on every new day 
The words and thoughts I focus on matter so true and perfectly 
I need to be sure and carefully shape them and form them in the right way. 

Negative seeds can only breed the growth of many clouds everywhere...
There is no happiness or pure joy anywhere that can be found 
But, positive seeds bring beauty and many good things birthed with tender care
And the great brilliance of your anointing is everywhere to be found. 

Jesus, you are my source of everything and my perfect anointing...
I know that you'll teach me to be positive with joy every day through 
I want all the best that you have and the wonder each moment brings 
I trust my thoughts,  desires, and wishes to be shaped Lord by you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...