Sunday, November 12, 2023

Perfect Love

My Jesus.....

There's a perfect peace that cannot be broken ready to fill with delight...
A wondrous joy that's always abundant to chase the big clouds away 
I can see the precious glow of hope and promise circling me with Heavenly might 
Suddenly,  there's so much brightness that I can see shining every day. 

There's a sweet care and mercy that reaches for me to help and so much more...
A forgiveness that makes me a new person and everything brand new
A compassion and consideration that flows now from Heaven's great door 
The guiding hand that follows my footsteps with direction my journey through. 

There's a perfect love that flows from your heart like a fountain of brand new things...
It's surrounded by a breathtaking grace that's a sweet gift from you to me
I want to be your instrument and hear your anointing song my heart sings
Help me to be your ministry tool to reach others with the love I see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...