Saturday, November 25, 2023

๐Ÿšถ Walking In Your Steps

My Jesus.....

How do I show others how much you mean to me in many ways...
To let them see the  precious bond and great devotion that we share 
Let it be great gestures from you that occupy all of my days 
And  always show your kindness, compassion, and how much you do care. 

I can always wear a smile ☺ so that others see my happiness...
And offer moving words that inspire and uplift as you do 
I can offer a helping hand and always give my very best 
My heart can do kind things for others that are sincere and so true. 

I can live life to the fullest and make each second count and more...
I can reach for my big dreams knowing who is always in control 
And when others see my delight they'll want to know what's at my core
My heart can sing out the praises of my best friend who makes me whole. 


I can be a lighthouse displaying the light of your mighty love...
Fill me, your vessel,  to overflowing with your presence so grand
Send my heart your powerful anointing Lord from Heaven above 
In every aspect let me be an extension of your great hands!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...