Sunday, February 12, 2023

Just One Word

My Precious Jesus..

I can see the true beauty of something special taking place...
The wonder of your anointing taking shape every where
And as I try to draw closer I can see your precious face
Taking care of me as only you can with tender sweet care.

You wrap me in your perfect love that is so genuine and whole...
And enrich me so warmly with the light of your wondrous grace
Your happiness gives me a joy that truly uplift my soul
And keeps me with a sweet positive attitude to embrace.

So Lord when you say one word everything is like brand new...
Inspiration hope and great promise will be at every door
You are the catalyst for a masterpiece pathway it's true 
Lord I'm reaching out for all the blessings you have in store


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...