Tuesday, February 14, 2023

You Are My Everything

My Jesus...

You are the peace that can calm my soul and spirit from above...
The symbol of everything I need plus my greatest best friend
My overflowing fountain that fills my heart with perfect love
The solid foundation that is always there until the end.

My rugged anchor that keeps me growing and reaching much more...
My brilliant lighthouse to always show me your breathtaking way
You are the breath of life that comes so freely from Heavens door
Lord you are my map of promise to a new and brighter day.

I place my hand into your hand so perfectly and so true...
You are my endless inspiration for the final hour
Jesus I rest upon your great word in everything I do
I can always depend upon your word and your great power!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...