Monday, February 27, 2023

My Beautiful Lighthouse

Sweet Jesus...

Sometimes my heart fills with distress when my pathway becomes complex at best...
I cannot see those things that are genuine and what is not without a faithful core
I seem to lose my humble smile and my greatest of real happiness 
Gray clouds seem to fill the sky and I don't know what to believe anymore.

Suddenly your wonderful  presence comes to me with grace joyfully...
I can see a breathtaking light shining all about me with perfect care
Being in your divine will is where I always want to be
My Jesus you will with out a doubt take my heaviest stresses to bear!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...