Friday, February 24, 2023

Spiritual Lightning

My Jesus.....

I need the oil of your anointing to flow so powerfully...
Let the lightning of its essence take over every part of my soul
Healing and renewing and making everything new breathtakingly 
Filling me with your peace and love and making me so complete and whole.

Allowing me to see things with your eyes, so true and understanding...
And always striving to bring you great honor and my most very best
For you are my absolute greatest desire and all I'm yearning
Lord I feel your power like lightning ignite my life with happiness.

Lord, I want to spend each moment in devotion right here with you...
And have our bond grow closer and more rugged with every new year
Let the lightning of your love be my great stronghold in all I do
Help me to now walk forward without doubt, hesitation or great fear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...