Sunday, February 19, 2023

Revival 🔥 Fire

My Breathtaking Jesus...

My spirit is yearning for your anointing to ignite and move in such a mighty way...
Bringing peace, and tranquility and healing that can only be found in your great hands
We want to feel your great presence in such a new and restorative way
And see miracles pave the road for a dynamic, heavenly plan.

Pain is turned into new beginnings and hearts are transformed into something new...
Knowing of a caring and forgiving Saviour who has it all to set them free
A revival breaks out as people lift voices unto heaven in all they do
Glorifying God with praise 
And power and knowing he is Lord for eternity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...