Friday, February 10, 2023

You Carry It All

My Beautiful Saviour...

You feel every ounce of pain that builds within me...
Your heart knows of every worry that burdens mine
Sweet mercy and peace begin to come perfectly
Bearing better days and dreams that I long to find.

I never have to look for those answers so true...
Or pathways that lead me to your sweet love and grace
You are my strength extended and my foundation new
Walking by my side with care and your whole embrace.

So when I feel cornered I reach out for happiness...
You never let me down Lord and You never will
I just need to give it to you and know I'm blessed
When I need You, your power and peace You'll instill!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...