Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Humble Gratitude

My Jesus, you mean more to me than words could ever say...
You are the beauty that lights the moment and makes it new
The great rain that quenches the foundation every day
My breathtaking sunshine that is brilliant and ever true.

My Jesus, you are the love that keeps me warm and ever tight...
You're the grace that gives me hope that I can only dream of
My protective Saviour that keeps me forever in sight
A fountain of life and thanksgiving from Heaven above.

My Jesus your my goal and all that I'll ever need...
I give you all of my adoration and much more
You're the definition of successful and all good deeds
Lord I want more from you and feel your power at its core.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...