Sunday, September 3, 2023

When The Walls Crumble

Dear Jesus.....

When the walls seem to crumble in the grandest way...
I look for strong foundation upon which to stand 
My spirit reaches out each and every day 
Trying to find your power by your mighty hands. 

At that moment,  real peace begins to blossom true.....
Your love forms a barrier of hope everywhere 
I can feel your anointing making all things new
And your hands are fixing all cracks with such sweet care. 

Your heart whispers to me with sweet wondrous delight.....
If any more cracks in the foundation are found
I just need to lay them at the cross with all might
For  that's where healing and restoration abound!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...