Tuesday, September 19, 2023

As I Plant My Seed

My Jesus...

There are so many things that I'm believing for every new day...
These are things that make me feel worried and filled with a strong kind of fear 
But then your spirit draws near to me in a very special kind of way 
And I come before your mighty presence with a humbled heart that's sincere. 

You show me that success comes from deep within the spirit's core that is true...
It comes by learning how to harvest and placing pure trust in all that you are 
I have to learn how to plant pure seeds of faith in all that I do
And as I become a Kingdom farmer my dreams will surely go quite far.

So I plant my seed of faith in the ground of all that you are with great love...
I know that you will tend to it and nurture it so true and tenderly 
I never have to worry or carry fear because I have you above 
My Jesus you will prosper my faith seed and bring the very best for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...