Monday, September 4, 2023

Lord, Let Your Healing Power Flow

Dear Jesus...

Let your healing power flow so perfectly within me...
Like refreshing oil from your heart of grace with sweet love 
Restoring my health and wellbeing so perfectly 
And covering me with your sweet anointing from above. 

Making me a new person in every possible way...
Giving new promise and hope every moment through 
Rebuilding me to be like you  in all I do and say 
Filling me with your word and an outlook that's so brand new.

Lord,  I see your great spirit,  and am ready for your best...
I'll be a new person with happiness beyond compare
I can be made new once again with joy and happiness 
All I have to do is call and you will always be there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...