Friday, September 29, 2023

Walking 🚶 Through The Rain

My Breathtaking Jesus.....

As I take those initial steps on my pathway, suddenly I begin to feel...
The falling rain ☔ 💧 drops coming down so cold and unwelcoming 
It makes me feel unprepared and stressed out about things that are so real 
And all of the worries and concerns that every moment of this life may bring. 

But then I feel a great warmth and a beautiful sense of peace around...
Those ☔ rain drops begin to dry up and a light of hope welcomes a new day 
The spirit of your breathtaking anointing begins to work and new joy is found 
Your spirit begins to surround me and shelter me in every possible great way. 

So now when the rain comes it's not cold or impersonal for me anymore...
Instead, it's a moment lined with faith to wait for  God's presence to now come 
Placing all that we are with great anticipation at the base of Heaven's door
Knowing now that after the rain,  there is a mighty 🌈 rainbow and the 🔆 brightest Son!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...