Thursday, September 21, 2023

Just One Word

My Jesus...

A word is a very important, strong tool to make things happen so perfectly...
It creates important boundaries that can never be upset 
When you speak one word Jesus only the greatest things will we soon see
Things that can only bring sweet peace, pure joy and the most beautiful happiness. 

Your word can move even the most difficult heartache with grace and great love...
It can make the greatest miracles out of something that is just not there 
It can send the answer to every need with blessings from Heaven above 
And provide a move of the anointing with grandeur and such great care. 

Please speak that one perfect now Jesus as my heart is waiting so true...
I am waiting now for your presence and to learn what your heart has to say
I am so excited to learn and to draw much closer to you 
You are my goal and my heart's plan for every minute of each new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...