Friday, September 22, 2023

The Greatest Blessing

My Jesus.....

The greatest, true blessing of my days is knowing you are always there...
Even though my heart at times may not see the beauty so clear and new
My spirit knows that you are there for me and how much you truly care
My Jesus the greatest blessing is always having the best of you. 

The greatest blessing is knowing that you cherish every word I say...
And I can come before your throne at any time just to talk with you 
It's knowing you are my source of life,  my desire and the way 
Jesus you are my everything who will refresh me my whole life through. 

The greatest blessing is my faith and planting real seeds on my journey...
Expecting all the great things that will come from your hands and heart so grand 
Now my precious Jesus I give you all my best with sincerity 
For I can't wait to see the next stages of your mighty,  holy plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...