Friday, September 8, 2023

Lord, You Are My Stronghold

My Beloved Jesus, 

You are my stronghold and everything wonderful that is so dear to me...
The breathtaking son light that captures my spirit and allows it to soar
When I feel your anointing moving with such wonder so amazingly 
My yearning heart reaches out for your power and wants to know so much more!

You are my stronghold and all that I've been searching for with real happiness...
I am planting the seeds of who I am deep within your great heart so true 
Just the very mention of your powerful name makes me now feel so blessed 
My Savior,  I can feel such amazing things that are coming through from you. 

My Savior,  you are my stronghold and the answer to all I will become...
As your power begins to move in my heart and do a work in me
I am delighted and filled with joy at the brand new things that have now begun 
My Savior,  you are my stronghold and my answer for eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...