Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Love For Every Moment

My Jesus.....

My love and adoration for you is more than any words can say...
You're the breathtaking beauty that ignites my heart and spirit with delight 
You're encouragement and inspiration motivates me in many ways 
Lord as I ponder every moment you are my awesome guiding light. 

Your perfect, sweet love fills every part of who I am with great delight...
Your powerful word is the wisdom I need in everything I must do
My great desire is to praise you and be pleasing in your mighty sight 
I want to serve you and draw closer to you my great Savior my whole life through. 

Jesus you are the love of my life and every moment with happiness...
I can see the wondrous unfolding of your mighty and most gracious hands 
This relationship that I share with you makes me feel so special and blessed 
Lord Jesus I love you and can't wait to see the unfolding of your plans!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...