Tuesday, December 5, 2023

You Are My Strength

My Beloved Savior...

Your love is the strong ⚓ anchor that I need to get me through another day...
Your breathtaking grace is the stepping stone to help me do my very best 
Whenever I feel like giving up your strong mercy always makes a way 
Strengthening and rebuilding my heart with the greatest of sweet happiness. 

Your strong joy is my rock upon which my feet will always have a place...
Your anointing is my inspiration to always be willing to try 
When I look into your eyes and feel the forgiveness of your kind embrace 
I know that I can have success for every great moment that passes by.

Lord,  you are my strength that's working to make me all that you want me to be...
Your anointing is moving and making something beautiful by your great love 
I can have assurance and peace because you are always right there with me 
Thank you for being the strength behind my steps and my glory from above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...