Saturday, January 20, 2024

Just One Touch Of Your Glory

My Jesus...

Sometimes when I see the clouds in the sky, my heart ♥ fills with sadness in every way...
I can't find the happiness and joy that my heart ♥ so richly craves in great degree 
The 😯 worry and stress that are taking a toll and gripping my heart every day 
It is tearing away at the greatest part of who I am truly meant to be. 

My spirit reaches out with anxiousness for just a small glimpse of your perfect light...
A touch of your anointing like 🔥 fire coming over me with your mighty love
My soul longs to be strengthened, restored and so pleasing in your sight
To see the cascading of a glorious miracle sent from Heaven above. 

Every part of me longs to hear your voice calling with grandeur and wisdom so true...
Slowly those ⛅ clouds begin to disappear and the ☀ sun starts to shine brightly again 
I'm learning to completely trust you and to rest in your presence in all I do
I can always be happy and see the sun because you are there and my best friend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...