Tuesday, January 30, 2024

The Greatest Tool Of Hope

My Jesus...

I can see breathtaking blessings flowing from your heart like living water for me...
It enriches me with the power to be restored, refreshed and renewed again 
It opens up the portal of purest love and grace for all of eternity 
And gives me the greatest opportunity and honor to bond with my best friend. 

The greatest of blessings is the gift of prayer in which I have a strong tie to you...
Coming before your throne room on bended knee with a humbled heart ♥ so dear 
Laying all of my cares before your feet with a dedication that is so true 
Knowing and believing that you will take care of everything and you are so near. 

The greatest of blessings is knowing you're listening and I can hear your voice call...
I can be a prayer warrior not only for myself but to bless others too
For you are my Savior and my everything Jesus and have control of it all 
By faith and in prayer, I will watch for the opening of your hands and look to you!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...