Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Jesus You Are My Purpose

My Jesus.....

You are my life's complete mission and purpose in every way...
Every thing I should be or ever hope to be comes from you 
Your sweet anointing paves the pathway for every brand new day 
The light of your sweet love and grace is what will always see me through. 

You are my life's great desire and focus in every way...
Your power sees promise in me that no one can comprehend 
And gives me beautiful gifts that make me a new person each day 
A wondrous and fresh revelation from my true and mighty best friend  

You are my life's meaning and definition in every way...
Great vision comes from my heart on who you truly see me to be 
When I am obedient to your will and what you have to say 
That's when I'll find out who I am and always be very happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...