Monday, January 29, 2024

My Breathtaking Sonshine

Precious Jesus.....

Thank you for being my Breathtaking Sonshine that's always there sparkling just for me...
Like a beautiful gift of purest love that comes directly from your heart with care 
It's a bestowing of your anointing light and power for all the world to see 
A wondrous promise that you will take care of everything and will always be there. 

Thank you Lord for my Breathtaking Sonshine that gives me mighty hope for each new day...
Showing me I can do anything and any possible new dream can come true 
All I have to do is place my faith and trust in you always 
And walk according to your great and mighty word in everything that I must do. 

Thank you Lord for my Breathtaking Sonshine that's a lifeline for me forevermore...
It gives me a closer and much more intimate link to a greater bond with you 
I am sending my purest thanks and humble gratefulness from my heart's sweet core
Thank you with all sincerity for always being there with strength and joy so true!


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...