Saturday, January 13, 2024

Your Perfect Love

My Jesus.....

Thank you Lord for your perfect love to which nothing can compare...
It's a breathtaking gift that's freely given from you to me 
It comes with pure grace and understanding that's precious and rare 
And a Saviors true, caring heart that's open for all to see. 

Thank you Lord for a love that never fails or falters at all...
It makes all things new and brings a promising new day 
A special lifeline to my best friend whose there when I may call 
And tools from His heart for strength, and encouragement to guide the way. 

Thank you Lord for a real love I can count on forevermore...
A foundation and stepping stone to achieve the very best 
My heart yearns for more of your presence and all you have in store 
I am grateful for your love which always brings me happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...