Sunday, January 21, 2024

Lord Help Me To Be Ready

My Jesus.....

I look at the ever changing dark world before me and the many things to behold...
My heart ♥ looks to you for clarity as something definitely is now taking place 
You reach out to me with such peace and assurance that you are in complete control 
As love surrounds me and fills me and you take me into your complete and whole embrace. 


I can see your mighty hands opening like a gateway I've never seen before...
And a cascade of wondrous blessings from your heart just flowing down now over me 
I can't wait to see your answer to prayer and all of the things that you have now in store 
My heart ♥ begins to marvel with adoration as you mold and help me lovingly. 


You show me that a table is being set and there's a foot on the threshold of times door...
But my tie and all that I am grows closer and more tighter to your heart
Time is growing shorter and the light is getting dimmer as I want to know much more 
I need to stay close to you and trust in you and from those ways never to depart.

Be a light and tell others who you are and everything you mean to me...
So that they can pledge their ♥ heart and life, come to know You and be ready as well 
To behold your breathtaking smile and embrace you as you come lovingly 
As you take us to your magnificent feast with such great stories to hear and tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...