Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Refreshing Water

My Beloved Jesus.....

Thank you for your sweet mercy and patience that are always there for me...
I'm grateful for the beautiful blessings that come from your heart each day 
I'm honored by your eternal love that surrounds me so perfectly 
And the flow of wondrous grace that seems to surround me in every way. 

Thank you for forgiveness that looks past imperfections to hope so true...
I'm humbled by your compassion that surrounds me so abundantly 
I'm in awe by the peace and care that are present in all I do
My Jesus I am thankful for just how much I truly mean to thee.

Thank you for the living water that flows from your heart so happily...
It allows a broken vessel to be whole and start new again 
You are my refreshing breath of life that ignites hope and promise in me
Thank you for being my Blessed Savior and my wonderful best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...