Wednesday, January 3, 2024

The Blessings Of Your Love

My Jesus.....

Your love blesses me with peace and tranquility every day...
It shelters me with your anointing and keeps me safe and whole 
It restores me and makes me new in many wonderful ways 
The greatest message of hope and promise my heart will be told.

Your love blesses me with happiness and amazing glory...
It gives me mighty healing waters that flow so completely 
It's the mighty anchor that guides my pathways greatest story 
The beautiful Potters hand that shows the very best in me.

The blessings of your love are abundant and many it's true...
It brings me ever closer to what we will forever share 
My foundation and strength in everything that I must do 
A precious gift of grace from a Savior who truly does care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...