Saturday, January 27, 2024

My ⚓ Anchor And My Foundation

My Savior...

When I feel like giving up your hand of compassion is there with such happiness...
It surrounds me with a peace and adoration I've never known before 
And shows me the deepest part of your heart filling me with your anointing at best 
Suddenly my heart cries out and yearns to explore everything and discover more. 

Your presence is a mighty strength that gives me everything I'll need every day...
Like a rugged ⚓ anchor it provides peace and patience to stay focused and upbeat
Your power gives me hope and promise that you'll always be there in every way 
You're the rugged foundation on life's pathway that brings stability to my feet. 

So when I feel like giving up I simply look up and keep my eyes on you...
Trusting in you and knowing without a doubt that you'll take care of it all and me
I should never want to quit or give up but stand strong with joy in all I do
For you are my great stronghold and all I need to rest upon for eternity!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...